1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading? My favorite place to read is from my bed! My back hurts a lot when I try sitting up for too long, so it’s always best for me to be cozied up for reading!
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper? I adore cute bookish bookmarks, but I have the hardest time not losing them. For this reason, I usually use an index card or random piece of paper!
3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/ a certain amount of pages? I prefer to stop at the end of a chapter, but I don’t really mind just stopping too. It depends, but I would say I usually end up just stopping without waiting until I’m at the end of a chapter.
4. Do you eat or drink while reading? Drink yes, eat no. Eating is way too difficult to do while eating. Especially since I read physical books about 75% of the time. I also fear getting my book messy.
5. Multitasking: Music or TV while reading? NO! I’m awful at multitasking and tv or music will just distract me. I want a silent room if possible.
6. One book at a time or several at once? One! I have never been someone who can read multiple books at a time. Recently I’ve began buddy reading and with that I usually also read a personal book, but I definitely can’t do more of that. If it’s not a buddy read, then I am always just reading one.
7. Reading at home or everywhere? I highly prefer reading at home, but I will always have a book on me just in case the opportunity for me to read arises!
8. Reading out lout or silently in your head? Definitely silently. Do people really read out loud to themselves?
9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages? I don’t read ahead or skip pages, but if I get too excited I’ll start skim reading without even noticing. I try not to do that though!
10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new? I never ever would break a spine on purpose..
11. Do you write in your books? Yes! Mostly just underline/highlight. I think it adds a personal touch.
Are my answers similar to yours? Let me know! Link me to your post if you’ve done this already!