I was tagged by the lovely Jo! Go check out her blog!! Sorry it took me so long to do! I’m a major procrastinator!
• Thank the blogger who nominated you by linking their blog.
• Answer the questions.
• Nominate 11 blogs with 11 questions.
• List the rules as well as display the Sunshine Award Logo on your post.
What are you reading right now?
I’m currently doing a buddy read with Kaleena of A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab!!
Do you count your TBR read as books you actually have in your possession or as your dream reading list?
My TBR consists of all the books I want to read eventually. So definitely not just the ones in my possession.
Describe your perfect reading spot.
My bed! I also really like to read outside if the weather is comfortable enough.
Bookmark or dogear?
Bookmark! I can’t bring myself to dog ear books.
What is the first book you remember reading as a child?
The Foot Book by Dr. Suess!
What’s the one book that has had the most effect on you?
Hm I don’t really know.. I was effected a lot more by books when I was a teenager, not so much now.
Favourite book fandom?
I don’t really join fandoms anymore, but I was pretty deep in the Percy Jackson fandom when I was younger!
Who is your book-crush?
Adrian Ivashkov and Nikolai Lantsov. Can you tell I have a book crush type? I also think it’s hilarious that I’m a lesbian and my book crushes are always guys. Hey, fictional men have something that real life men lack!
Books that change their cover when a movie is released based on the book – discuss.
Um no. I hate movie tie in covers most of the time because they have real people on them and I despise covers with people on them.
You’re stranded on a desert island – what book would you take?
Only one?? Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bargugo.
If you could meet any author, living or dead, who would it be and why?
Mary Shelley! I feel like she would just be an extremely fascinating woman to meet.
- What is a book you think is super underrated?
- What’s your favorite book to movie adaptation?
- What’s your least favorite book to movie adaptation?
- If you could meet any book character, who would it be and why?
- Who was your first book crush?
- What’s the creepiest/scariest book you’ve ever read?
- Do you have any other hobbies other than reading and blogging?
- What book do you think would make an excellent tv series?
- What is your favorite book you had to read for school?
- If you could delete one book from existence, which book would it be?
- Who would you dedicate your book to if you were a writer?
If any of you have already done it or just don’t want to, don’t feel pressured! It’s totally up to you!